Hiring an Agent
- What Should I Consider Before Hiring a Real Estate Agent?
- How Are Commissions Calculated?
- As a Seller, What Must I Disclose?
- What Must My Agent Disclose?
The Sales Contract
Inspection and Related Issues
- As a Seller, What Is Inspected At My Home and What Are My Rights?
- The Buyer Wants To Test My Home For Mold. What Can I Do?
- The Buyer Wants To Test My Home For Lead Paint. What Can I Do?
- The Buyer Wants To Test My Home For Radon. What Can I Do?
- The Buyer Wants To Test My Home For Asbestos. What Can I Do?
- What is Reviewed and Negotiated During the Attorney Review Period?
Pre-Closing Checklist and Related Issues
- What Is a Payoff Letter and How Do I Order One?
- Who Is Responsible For Ordering the Survey?
- I Cannot Attend the Closing. What Can I Do?
- What Will I Be Signing At the Close?
- What Is Title Insurance and Why Do I Need it?
- What Are Transfer Taxes and How Are They Calculated?
- What Are Property Taxes and How Are They Calculated?
Special Considerations for Condominium Owners
- What Information Must I Provide the Buyer About the Condominium Association?
- How Are Assessments Pro-Rated?
- I Own a Condominium As an Investment. What Are My Duties To My Tenant?